DjNarcotizeDjNarcotize

Main Audio Reviews Stats

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

Definetely impressed.

Yeah, man Artist to Artist i'm vibing this and your techniques. It's got that UH type a feel with a trippy surprize that catches you off-guard. I like it and personally its my type of style. I am currently working on something for the NG Audio Death Match. Ill see you in the Finals my friend ;)

Sighwave Sighwave

Short but good.

Decent loop, I like it. What did you use FL Studio + Nexus Plugin? Anyway, it's short could have more variation to it even though its a subtle choir for a menu, you still want something that could sit in the background and not lead them away with a headache after a while. But, indeed it's smooth, relaxing, and good for all types of Flash Game menus. Good work. I rate it a 7.

heather-lanham responds:

it's just a loop I made in audacity. I didn't use any effects, I just layered my voice a lot. :3c thank you!

Enteroar - Your Reflectio Enteroar - Your Reflectio

Pretty good, I like it.

I liked it, it has that trance feel, and I a somewhat catchy melody to it. The transition between Intro to Main Chorus, was a little bit off though, and the transition from 1:40 - 1:52 was too long for a reverse kick fade out. Also, I will add you on facebook and see if I can help you out with the Bass concept.. It is not so much that you need a Loud Clear "Kick". You need the right type of bass, it's the type of bass that makes the car vibrate ;) Which I can hook you up with. Good job though, I rate it an 8.

Enteroar responds:

I agree >_> I just kinda gave up on this song. Thanks for the review though :D Yea, feel free to add me. Thatd be awesome if you could help me out haha :)